LeEco boasted sales results in India, its fresh “state employee” new smartphone Le 1S. The first batch of 70,000 copies sold out in just a second or two, thereby setting a new record.
It is not surprising because the smartphone offers a very appetizing iron and price tag. While in India, the model proved to be cheaper than in China. The price for Hindus is approximate $ 163, and at a discount from a local bank, you can save an additional 10%.
In general, the first two months of sales, according to the manufacturer, sold 3 million of the smartphones. The result is impressive, especially when you consider that last year the company sold a total of 4 million smartphones.
Features of the new smartphone Le 1S:
- 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of FHD
- Dual SIM
- 8-core processor Mediatek Helio X10T with a frequency of 2.2 GHz
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB of ROM (memory card slots is not)
- The fingerprint scanner
- The rear camera is 13 megapixels, PDAF, f / 2.0
- Front Camera 5 megapixel
- WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS / BDS
- USB Type-C, IR
- Dimensions 151.1 x 74.2 x 7.5 mm
- Weight 169 g
- Battery 3000 mAh, quick charge
- EUI 5.5 (Android 5.0)
- Metal case
Source: Indian express