I know that many of you have problems with Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro hard reset. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has closed access to recovery mode for most users, so you cannot make hard reset as on another Android phone.
But I have good news for you. I found 100% working way to perform Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro hard reset. Before we begin, you have to prepare. First, you need a computer. Also you should know the login and password from your Google account. If you do not remember your account, then this method is not for you.
Do you remember that during Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro hard reset all data from the phone memory completely erased? You should know this, so I recommend that you backup all important data on another device or cloud.
Are you ready? Let’s start.
Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro hard reset
- First you need to turn on the phone. Yes, the phone must be turned on and connected to Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- Then turn on the computer, open your browser and go to Find My Device website.
- You will be asked to log into your Google account. Enter login and password from Google account that you use on Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro.
- You will see a screen with three options on the left and a map on the right. At the top left, select Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro.
- Next, press “Erase“.
- Once again press “Erase” button.
Done! The smartphone will be turned off automatically and restored to the factory settings. Wait a few minutes and it will start without lock pattern, errors or other problems. As you can see, you can make a Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro hard reset without the help of a specialist or a service center.