In this article I want to talk about Huawei Enjoy 6 smartphone, and how to perform Huawei Enjoy 6 hard reset.
You probably know factory reset solves many errors and problems with mobile device. If you are interested in how to make Huawei Enjoy 6 hard reset, most likely, you have an unpleasant situation. It can be locked phone with a pattern that you forgot. Also, many users decide to restore factory settings when apps won’t install from Google Play Store, or the error continually pops up. In any case, you have come to the right place. Here you will find detailed instructions on Huawei Enjoy 6 hard reset.
But do not hurry to follow the steps described below. First, you need to save important data on another device or cloud. It is necessary if you do not want to permanently lose contacts, photos, documents and other personal files. As is known, hard reset process completely cleans the internal memory of phone, and leaves only factory settings and data.
Did you save important files? Is the phone charged? You are ready to start!
Huawei Enjoy 6 hard reset
First, you need to know that hard reset can be done through Android user settings menu. Perhaps it is the easiest and fastest way to reset Explay Craft. To do this, turn on the smartphone, open “Settings” menu, go to “Backup and Reset” section, then click “Reset Phone” and the last item “Delete All“.
After that, Huawei Enjoy 6 will be rebooted, and it will already turn on with factory settings.
If for some reason you can not open “Settings” menu, for example, forgot lock pattern, then you need to use Android recovery service menu. Follow the steps below to make Huawei Enjoy 6 hard reset using the second method.
- The very first step is to completely power off smartphone.
- Further find physical keys on the right side of the phone. Press and hold Volume+ and Power buttons.
- After a few seconds, the display lights up, and you have to remove your finger from Power key.
- When the menu appears, release all keys.
- Now you need to select “Wipe data / factory reset“.
- I already warned you that during Huawei Enjoy 6 hard reset all user files will be deleted. Now the smartphone warns about this. If you are ready, select “Wipe data / factory reset“.
- Wait a couple of seconds and you will be back in the first menu. It means that factory reset is successful, and you can exit recovery menu. To do this, select “Reboot System Now“.
Done! Use one of two methods, which is more suitable in your situation, to perform Huawei Enjoy 6 hard reset.
Leave a Reply