Here you can find step-by-step tutorial how to make Allview P8 Energy Pro hard reset.
Factory reset can be very useful when user forget lock pattern from smartphone. Also, you can use restore factory settings to fix some system and program errors. It is recommended to perform Allview P8 Energy Pro hard reset before selling smartphone to delete all personal settings, apps and data.
As you understand from the last sentence, hard reset clears user data. If you need contacts, photos, videos, documents, applications and other data on your phone, then you need to backup them.
Also, be sure to charge the smartphone before hard reset. Allview P8 Energy Pro can not be turned off during hard reset process, because it can lead to serious problems.
If you are ready, then follow steps below.
Allview P8 Energy Pro hard reset
- Hard reset begins with Power off the smartphone.
- Then, you should hold two physical keys on the side of mobile device: Increase Sound (+) and Power.
- After that menu with three options appears on the screen. You need to choose “Recovery”.
- You will see a green robot. You need to press Increase Sound (+) and Power buttons for about 5 seconds to enter recovery menu.
- Then choose “Wipe data“.
- After that choose “Yes“.
- Wait for the smartphone clears internal memory, then choose “Reboot“.
That’s all! A few simple steps will allow you to perform Allview P8 Energy Pro hard reset, and restore your smartphone to factory settings.
Leave a Reply