Sometimes there are situations when it becomes necessary to reset Android device to the factory settings. Why do you need it? Firstly, Huawei Mediapad 7 lite hard reset required for complete removal of all installed applications, history, messages and other data for the preparation of a tablet sale.
Second, the Huawei Mediapad 7 lite hard reset is required to reset the Android operating system, which began to fail and hang.
Now let’s see how to make a Huawei Mediapad 7 lite hard reset and return to factory settings. We tried a lot of instructions, and one of them was useful for us.
Huawei Mediapad 7 lite hard reset: instruction
- First, you need to connect tablet to PC with USB cable.
- Then you have to turn off tablet.
- After that press and hold the standard buttons to enter Recovery menu. Buttons may vary for different models. Try to use different combinations of Power button + Volume Down/UP button + Power button.
- As a result, you will see Android logo on tablet screen. Wait a minute until Recovery menu appears on screen.
- We are interested in option “wipe data / factory reset”.
- On the next screen, select “Yes, delete all user data”.
- If your tablet does not restart automatically, you need to select Reboot system now.
Then, the tablet will be restarted. Voila! You have done Huawei Mediapad 7 lite hard reset and return factory settings.