Here you can find step-by-step tutorial how to make Gionee S8 hard reset.
As you may know, hard reset is built-in function of Android operating system. It is used to restore smartphone to its factory settings. Why you need it? You may need to restore factory settings when your phone starts to work slowly, or it has any problems with performance.
Also, Gionee S8 hard reset can be used to bypass lock pattern. To be honest, many specialists use hard reset to solve any problems with the smartphone.
And what else you need to know about Gionee S8 hard reset? It also called wipe data. It means that hard reset leads to full clearing of phone memory. If you need some data on your smartphone, you have to backup it. We talk about apps, contacts, messages, photos and others.
Are you ready? Then let’s start Gionee S8 hard reset.
Gionee S8 hard reset: tutorial
- First, you must to power off the cell phone.
- Then, find Power and Volume UP keys. Press and hold them for about 4-5 seconds.
- When you will see Gionee logo, you should release Power key, but continue to hold Volume UP.
- It allows you to enter Recovery mode. Here is everything simple. You can use volume keys to navigate through menu, and power key to select option.
- So, first select “Wipe data-factory reset”.
- Then, select “Yes – delete”.
- Wait until Ginee S6 Pro hard reset is finished, and select “reboot system”.
That’s all! It was easy, was not it? Gionee S8 hard reset is very useful function, and it can be used by any smartphone user.