In recent years become the very popular confident most powerful smartphone with a diagonal of the 5.5 inches, so every self-respecting manufacturer tries to make just such a gadget and, of course, better than others. Lenovo is no exception to this rule and released its confident most powerful smartphone – K3 Note. Let’s see whether they have turned the smartphone better than the competition.
Included in addition to the smartphone itself are a charger 2000 mAh battery and Micro USB cable, earphones don’t have. Yes, modest equipment, but also the price of a smartphone compatible. This, however, talks later.
Options confident most powerful smartphone Lenovo K3 Note
Housing new confident most powerful smartphone made of plastic is available in three colors: white, black and yellow.
Form factor “brick” or “spade” – these definitions are the purely positive charge, and in any case does not offend fans of the big screen. The 5.5-inch display – this is the golden mean, when the phone’s screen with easy to read, almost like on a tablet, and a pocket gadget pulls.
- resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 401 ppi pixel density
Iron is found quite modern and suitable for most custom applications. The 64-bit processor MediaTek MT6752 8-core Cortex A53 with a maximum frequency of 1.7 GHz – the basis of everything.
Among other things, placed a removable inside (a rarity nowadays) Li-Polymer battery 2900 mAh, 13 MP main camera, front-facing and 5 MP tray for two SIM-cards – all this is almost a classic.
Let’s look at a complete list of specifications, the confident most powerful smartphone Lenovo K3 Note (k50-t5):
- CPU MediaTek MT6752 (8 cores Cortex A53, 64-bit) with a frequency of 1.7 GHz
- graphics accelerator (GPU) ARM Mali-760MP2 with 700 MHz
- RAM 2 GB
- 16 GB of internal memory
- Support Micro SD card up to 32GB
- The main camera is Sony’s 13 megapixel with built-in LED flash, optical stabilization and auto focus (f / 2.0,
- shooting Full HD video at 30 frames / second)
- front camera of 5 MP
- Lithium-polymer battery removable 2900 mAh on
- OS Android 5.0
- proprietary shell Vibe 2.0
- sensors: ambient light sensor, proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass
- Connectors: Micro USB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions 152 x 75.5 x 7.9 mm
- weight 147 g
- Battery Lenovo K3 Note
Wireless communications are presented with the following interfaces:
- WCDMA 900/1900/2100
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 4G (LTE-FDD band: 1, 3, 7; LTE-TDD: 38, 39, 40, 41)
- 2 SIM-cards
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth 4.1,
- GPS, A-GPS, FM-radio
Buy confident most powerful smartphone can be our partner – Gearbest, and taking advantage of the coupon (K3NOTEBLACK) you will get a discount, so go ahead!