Android operating system is not flawless, and it happens that Android smartphone becomes unusable. However, this happens most often due to a manipulation by the user, such as installing a lot of applications. Sometimes the problem is much simpler: user forgets the unlock pattern and cannot log into the system.
A universal solution to all problems is hard reset Blu Dash JR. This method formats your Android system settings, such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, all accounts (Google, Facebook, Twitter, e-mail), and even applications. That’s why it is highly recommended to make a backup of all your data and applications before hard reset Blu Dash JR.
The data on microSD memory card are not affected by hard reset. Even better to pull out a memory card from Blu Dash JR before hard reset.
1 method to hard reboot Android
If the screen on your Blu Dash JR is frozen on an application and you are unable to get out? Then hard reboot is the solution in this case. It is very simple and quick, here’s how:
- Press and hold for about 10 seconds the Power button.
- Your Android will automatically shut down and restart.
2 method to hard reset Blu Dash JR via Settings
- Go to Settings, then Backup & Reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press Reset phone.
- If you have set a security password, you will be asked to enter it.
- Click Clear All to confirm the hard reset Blu Dash JR.
3 method to hard reset Blu Dash JR via Recovery Mode
If your smartphone does not boot, and you cannot access the Settings menu to perform the hard reset Blu Dash JR described above? Do not panic, there is an alternative method.
- Turn off your Blu Dash JR.
- Simultaneously press the buttons VOLUME DOWN + POWER for few seconds to access Recovery mode.
- Using the volume buttons, select RECOVERY MODE and confirm with POWER button.
- Select Wipe data / factory reset using VOLUME buttons and press POWER.
- Select “YES”
- When hard reset Blu Dash JR finished, the message “wipe data complete” appears on the screen.
- You can then restart your smartphone by selecting “Reboot system now”.
As you can see, to make hard reset Blu Dash JR is not so difficult, so you can always use our methods to fix the problem.