Before you learn how to hard reset Samsung Core Prime, you need to know what it is. Hard reset returns smartphone to the factory state it as if you just bought it. This is a common formatting process, so you do not need to use any additional software or computer. Generally, there are several ways to hard reset Samsung Core Prime. Let us consider each of them, then you can decide how you’d better take advantage of the situation.
When you need to do hard reset Samsung Core Prime?
Hard reset makes cleaning of smartphone, and may be required in the following situations:
- If you are going to sell your smartphone.
- Malfunction, frequent failures and error device. Perhaps hard reset Samsung Core Prime can solve this problem.
- After obtaining administrator privileges (for more advanced users).
In addition, hard reset Samsung Core Prime can be divided into two types:
- Full, which erases all data on smartphone;
- Partial, which removes a certain section.
How to do hard reset Samsung Core Prime?
- The easiest method to do a hard reset Samsung Core Prime is to use a regular menu with the settings. This method is suitable in the case, if you have access to the device, and you can turn it on. Go to the menu, then select the tab “Backup & reset”, then select “Reset”. Documents and data from the internal memory will be cleared, and if you want to delete data from SD-card, you can select an additional option “Clear the SD-card”.
- This method is only available to users that have smartphone with RESET button. If you’ve found the button, then you can insert a needle into the hole and hold down the button for 15-30 seconds. Wait until the system settings back to their original state.
- The third method is the most reliable. You can do a hard reset Samsung Core Prime via standard and custom Recovery menu. You can go to Recovery menu by pressing certain key combinations. Try to press and hold Volume buttons and Power button at the same time. After a while, you will see android robot. When Recovery menu loaded, we will be interested in the item wipe data/factory reset. It will delete all files from DATA and CACHE partition and directory with apps data. As you understand, all of the applications, their data and personal settings will be deleted.
So now you know what hard reset is and how to do hard reset Samsung Core Prime.