Low-speed Internet connections often annoys users. This applies to all mobile devices, not just those running Android. It is understood that the speed depends on the service provider, selected rate and coating quality parameters of connection. But there is a nuance, which is known to a small circle of developers and the most curious users.
The owners of Android devices have the ability to increase Internet speed connection using application Internet Speed Master. Application optimizes data transfer settings, making changes in system files, which allows to increase the speed of 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi on Android devices. The developers claim that Internet Speed Master can run on smartphones and tablets.
Nevertheless, we cannot forecast for how much Internet speed will be increased. The fact that some smartphones is already solved the problem of the optimization so the application will not help them.
To use the app Internet Speed Master you need to get the root of your device. Root only needed when you first start Internet Speed Master – after that you can easily return to the old settings and continue to use the application.
If you have Root:
- Download Internet Speed Master at Google Play and install it on your device.
- Open the application and provide root-access, which will require it when you first start.
- Press «Apply Patch» and restart device.
- All! Check to see if the speed increases.
If you don’t have Root you can try another option:
- Download InternetSpeed Master at Google Play and install it on your device.
- Open the app. Press «Improve Internet Connection» and restart the device.
- You can check the speed of the Internet.
The second method does not work on all smartphones. If you want to return to the original settings, you need to click on the «Restore» and confirm to restore system files by pressing «OK».
Do not forget that some Android devices is solved the problem of internet speed automatically. If the speed with using InternetSpeed Master has not increased, then you have just such a model – with optimized data rate.