There are situations when it is neccesary to perform Lenovo A630T hard reset. This method is used before selling smartphone or try to unlock the phone after you forgot password.
Hard Reset is a “hard” reboot of device. It means that all settings reset to the factory. Also all your personal data (music, movies, photos, documents, apps) are erased.
If you want to sell your smartphone, but you do not want to leave any personal data, you should perform Lenovo A630T hard reset. After that your phone will look absolutely untouched.
A more serious situation is the loss of password (unlock patter) from your smartphone. If you can not unlock your device using Google account, then hard reset is the only way out.
So, let’s begin the instruction:
- First, you need to turn off your phone Lenovo A630T.
- Then hold the Volume rocker and press the Power button.
- Depending on the software installed, the device may behave differently. This manipulation allows to enter Recovery Mode, which can be either Custom recovery or TWRP recovery.
- Using the volume rocker you need to select «wipe data / factory reset» and confirm your selection by pressing power button.
- Then select «Yes – delete all user data», confirm your choice by pressing the power button.
- After “wiping data” will be completed, select the item «reboot system now».
- The first boot after Lenovo A630T hard reset will be longer than usual because the system generates a new basic settings in the system.
- operation is practically the same except that the navigatation through the menu using touch screen.
- You must go to the section WIPE and select FACTORY RESET, confirm your choice with swipe.
That’s all! You have done Lenovo A630T hard reset.