You should not afraid hard reset Android. It is a very simple procedure, while it has a lot of benefits. Nothing bad can happen, especially if your smartphone synchronized with the Google account.
The main thing to look out for when hard reset zte zmax metro pcs will be performed all your data, contacts, applications, photos will be deleted. In other words, you will return your smartphone to factory settings.
As already mentioned, if you have enabled Google Sync then you can easily return your data back to the device and re-install all games. If you do not have sync, but you want to save some important files before hard reset, you can make backup of data.
Hard reset zte zmax metro pcs can be divided into two parts: you need to go to menu and select a special item.
We should warn you that sometimes people do not go to the right menu that they need. Therefore, if you cannot find the desired menu item, then try again.
So, let’s begin.
Hard reset zte zmax metro pcs
- Remove Memory card and SIM card.
- Turn off your smartphone. Please note. It is important to turn off the smartphone!
- Then you need to click on a combination of keys on your smartphone.
- You need to press «Power» button + «Volume Up». Hold both buttons for 3-4 seconds, until you will see Android logo on smartphone screen.
- When you see Android logo or any actions on the screen of your smartphone, you can release the buttons.
- As a result, you should see a menu with several menu items. Congratulations! You have completed the first part of instruction.
- Then you have to find one of the following items. We assure you, that one of them you will see exactly.
- Reset factory setting
- wipe data / factory reset
- Factory Reset
- WIPE DATA
- Clear Storage
- When you’ve found item, you need to click on it. You can use the Volume buttons to move through menu. Press Power button to confirm.
- Then a new window appears in which you have to choose delete all user data or reboot system now. Again, use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- After clicking on menu item, your smartphone will reboot. I must warn you that a reboot may take a long time. I had to wait from 1 to 5 minutes. It’s okay, do not worry.
That’s all! Instruction hard reset zte zmax metro pcs ends, you can use your smartphone as good as new.