If you find that your phone has become slowly work, reboots, does not open applications, etc., try to perform hard reset ZTE Blade to fix software problems.
Also hard reset ZTE Blade is used in those cases, if you forget your unlock pattern or password. Another recommendation is to perform hard reset ZTE Blade before selling. Thus, you remove all personal files on your phone, and new owner cannot use them to you for harm.
Now let’s find out how to make hard reset ZTE Blade.
Firstly, if you have any problems with ZTE smartphone you should try to restart it. To do this, press Power button and select the “Reboot” option. If your smartphone does not respond to your pressing on screen, then press Power button and hold it for 10 seconds. After a complete shutdown, remove the battery for a few seconds and reinsert. Turn your smartphone. If your problem is not solved, it is necessary to do hard reset ZTE.
Hard reset ZTE Blade through Settings menu
So, if you have tried all ways to fix a bug in the software, try to perform hard reset ZTE Blade.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the main screen and press Menu button.
- Next, go to Settings – Backup & reset.
- At the bottom of the screen you will find the line “Factory data reset“. Click on it and follow the instructions on the screen.
Hard reset ZTE Blade with physical buttons
If your phone freezes or does not turn on, you can do factory reset through a special recovery mode.
- First you need to turn off ZTE smartphone.
- Then, press and hold Power / Lock button + Volume Up button. The combination of buttons may vary on different models of smartphone.
- After a while, you will see an inscription «Recovery booting» at the top of the screen and company logo in the middle.
- When recovery mode will be booted, you need to select the option «wipe data / factory reset». Press Power button to select.
- Select «Yes – delete all user data» in new menu. After that, it begins the process of hard reset ZTE.
- When you see the first menu, you need to choose «Reboot system now».
As you can see, to make hard reset ZTE Blade is not difficult, but you need to follow the instructions carefully.