HTC Wildfire S hard reset is a useful feature for Android smartphone. Every user should know about it.
Hard reset will be useful in the following situations:
- If you set the password or pattern, after that forget it.
- If you repeatedly entered the wrong unlock pattern, then smartphone has been blocked.
- If your smartphone is stuck while booting Android.
- If you sell your device and you need to erase all personal data.
Please note: your smartphone should be charged at least 50%. Nobody knows how long it will take to perform HTC Wildfire S hard reset, so it is better to charge the smartphone as much as possible.
I think you are ready. Let’s see how to make hard reset.
HTC Wildfire S hard reset
- Your smartphone should be turned off.
- It’s desirable to remove battery and insert it again. This way you ensure that your smartphone is turned off completely.
- Then press Power button and Volume Down (-). Hold down buttons until service menu appears. After that you can release buttons.
Touch screen isn’t working, so use the volume buttons to navigate and power button to select.
- In this menu we are interested in item “Factory reset”.
- HTC Wildfire S hard reset started. Now you need to wait for its completion. It usually takes about 2 minutes.
HTC Wildfire S features
HTC Wildfire S is one of the smallest smartphones from HTC: its length is 10.1 cm, width – 5.9 cm. Mobile device is equipped with 3.2-inch display, 5-megapixel camera with autofocus, support for microSD memory cards.
Also HTC Wildfire S is one of the most affordable HTC devices based on Android.