HTC Desire 300 hard reset can be very useful when you have problems with smartphone, for example, freezes or sudden restarts. Also you may use hard reset before selling smartphone, thus, you will erase all personal data and return factory settings.
Before perform HTC Desire 300 hard reset you should do the following:
- Remove SIM card and microSD card.
- Fully charge the battery of the phone.
- Make data backup.
Today we see how to make HTC Desire 300 hard reset. The steps are very simple:
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press simultaneously Vol+ and Power button.
- When the Android logo screen appears, press the Power button to enter recovery mode.
- Use the Vol- button to move to line “wipe data-factory reset“, then press Vol+ to confirm.
- Use the Vol- button to move to line “yes-delete all user data” and press Vol+ to confirm.
- Wait a few seconds until the process will be completed.
- Press Vol+ button on the line “reboot system now” to confirm the reboot.
- Wait for the smartphone completely restarts.
Remember! HTC Desire 300 hard reset will completely erase smartphone’s memory and any data content will be lost.
Also you can use a faster way to do a hard reset, but it is useful if your smartphone is switched on and you can go to the settings menu.
You need to go the Settings menu, select Backup and reset and click on Factory data reset at the bottom. Then follow the instructions on screen.
These are the most popular ways to make HTC Desire 300 hard reset.