Gionee introduced a larger version of the stylish longevity Marathon M5, which was called impressive smartphone Gionee M5 Plus.
Compared with its predecessor, the new impressive smartphone Gionee M5 Plus has increased the screen diagonal of up to 6 inches to more productive iron and acquired fingerprint reader, though placed in front. At the same time, the battery capacity has become less than the almost 1,000 mAh.
Apparently, the new device is designed to compete with Huawei Mate 8, although the latter for the same money, uniquely attractive. Gionee M5 Plus will be available on December 25 at the official price 2499 yuan ($ 386).
The features of impressive smartphone Gionee M5 Plus specs:
- 6-inch AMOLED displays with FHD resolution
- 8-core processor Mediatek MT6753 with a frequency of 1.3 GHz
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32GB flash drive, memory card support of up to 128 GB
- Two SIM (support for all major standards)
- The fingerprint scanner
- The battery capacity of 5020 mAh, support for fast charging (promised three days of battery life)
- Camera 5 megapixel and 13 megapixels
- USB Type-C
- Branded shell Amgio 3.1 based on Android 5.1
- Metal case
- Dimensions 160.9 x 81.2 x 8.4 mm