We continue to answer your questions. Today you will learn how to make HTC Desire 601 hard reset.
If you have any problems with the speed or battery life of your Android phone, then we recommend you to do HTC Desire 601 hard reset. Also hard reset is performed if you forget the password or unlock pattern.
We will tell you about two ways to make HTC Desire 601 hard reset.
If your phone works properly, you can enter Settings menu and reset your phone. But if you cannot switch on your phone, for example, you forget password, then you can make a hard reset through recovery mode.
HTC Desire 601 hard reset through settings menu
As we told, you can enter Settings menu and reset your phone. Next we will tell more detail:
- Turn on your phone.
- Open main screen and enter Settings
- After that you need to select Backup and reset.
- There you will find option Reset phone.
- Read carefully the warnings and agree with them. The process hard reset will start.
After HTC Desire 601 hard reset you should restart your phone. After restart you will notice that user data and settings were removed.
HTC Desire 601 hard reset through recovery mode
This method is used if you cannot turn on your phone. You will use special recovery mode.
- First, you need to turn off your phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down key and Power
- After some seconds you will enter Recovery mode.
- You need to select red line labeled Factory reset. HTC smartphone will be returned to factory condition.
- If your device does not reboot automatically, then you need to select Fastboot and Reboot.
That’s all! You can use one of these method to make HTC Desire 601 hard reset.