In this article we will tell you how to perform Jinga Basco XS1 hard reset.
If you’re familiar with viruses firsthand, then you need to know how to remove them. In such situation Jinga Basco XS1 hard reset is a great solution. In addition, hard reset may be useful in cases when the smartphone has started to work slowly, appeared system errors or you have forgotten your unlock.
We present you with step by step guide how to make Jinga Basco XS1 hard reset.
It is not necessary to be an expert to make Jinga Basco XS1 factory reset.
You should know that after hard reset all data, including contacts, photos, videos, applications will be removed, so it is recommended to make a backup copy of important files.
So, how to make Jinga Basco XS1 hard reset?
- Firstly, you have to completely turn off Jinga Basco XS1.
- Then press and hold the following buttons: POWER and VOLUME+. After some time, a menu will appear in which you need to select Recovery menu.
- After that you will see an Android robot with Chinese letters. Press POWER button and you will be in Recovery menu.
- In new menu select “wipe data…”. Use the volume keys to navigate through the menu, and the power button to select.
- Then you will enter next menu in which you need to select “Yes…” .
- Wait until Jinga Basco XS1 hard reset is completed.
- After a while you will be redirected to the first menu. Restart your smartphone with option “Reboot…”.
That’s all! Jinga Basco XS1 Hard reset is made. The smartphone will be loaded with the factory settings.