LeTV introducing the world’s first smartphone LeTV Le Max Pro specs based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820.
Against this background, it looks dignified position Xiaomi. The company is going to present its flagship on Snapdragon 820 only when there is a sufficient number of smartphones, not to proceed with the sales.
But back to the hero of the day. In fact, LeTV Le Max Pro specs – an updated version of LeTV 1 Max, but instead of Snapdragon 810 using his successor Snapdragon 820.
Along with the new chip, the bonus was some advanced technologies? For example, Snapdragon Sense ID – ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. Technology keeps drawing the three-dimensional image and the finger, as a consequence, is more accurate. In addition, this scanner is able to operate even if your fingers are wet or dirty.
We should also note the new standard for ultra-fast Wi-Fi 802.11 ad, which is ten times faster than current cellular and LTE Cat.12 / 13, which provides data rates up to 600 Mbit / s.
Features of the LeTV Le Max Pro specs:
- Android 6.0 with a shell EUI
- 6.33-inch with 2560 x 1440 resolution pixels, 464 ppi
- 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 820 with a frequency of 2.2 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM
- 32/64/128 GB of flash memory
- Dual SIM
- Network: GSM, CDMA, EVDO, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, LTE-TDD, FDD-LTE (Cat.12)
- 21-megapixel rear camera, OIS, double colored flash
- 4-megapixel front facing camera, UltraPixel
- Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac / ad), Bluetooth 4.2, infrared port
- USB Type-C
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3400 mAh
- Solid metal housing
We believe in selling LeTV Le Max Pro will appear in the next month, and its price will range from $ 450 (3000 yuan).