One Plus Two – this is, if not the hottest new product this fall, one of the most – that’s for sure. The productive smartphone with the characteristics of a leader, but at the cost of state employees – fiction or reality? And, seriously, let’s look with one eye on its performance and our first impression, and a full review will be next week, so do not miss it!
The Chinese company OnePlus was born not so long ago – just two years ago. Of course, it was founded from scratch, and, so to speak, on the basis of operating time and OPPO. Its first productive smartphone Chinese have already shown April 23, 2014, and it was OnePlus One. The man who the killer storm and all flagships. He certainly made a splash – Flagship Features at a price half that of conventional flagships.
July 28, 2015, the company announced its new product for the second – One Plus 2 or 1 + 2 (the people, so to speak). The productive smartphone was supposed to appear in the broad masses in August, but there were some problems and, therefore, delivery, left a pre-order in fact only began in mid-September. We have the device appeared to bypass all the “joy” with the official pre-order. Later we will describe how the easiest way to buy a smartphone and does not depend on the vagaries of the manufacturer or mishaps.
In the meantime, we tell about the technical characteristics productive smartphone OnePlus 2:
- Display IPS-NEO, a diagonal of 5.5 “, a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (pixel density 401 ppi, protective glass Gorilla Glass 4)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 810 1.8 GHz (64-bit, 8 cores)
- GPU Adreno 430
- Battery 3300 mAh
- RAM 3GB or 4GB LPDDR4
- data memory 16/64 GB eMMC 5.0 (memory card slot is not)
- 13 MP main camera, f / 2.0, auto focus, dual LED flash, laser focusing, optical image stabilization (OIS), 4K video
- 5-megapixel front camera without autofocus
- Connectors: USB Type-C (OTG), 3.5 mm headset
- OS Android 5.1 (modification OxygenOS)
- fingerprint reader, an accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor, digital compass
- dual noise-canceling microphone
- Dimensions: 151,8 x 74,9 x 9,85 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Wi-Fi (ac / a / b / g / n) Dual-Band 2,4 and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.1 (LE)
- 2G / 3G / 4G (LTE-FDD Bands 1/2/4/5/7/8/12/17)
- Dual SIM (two slots Nano SIM)
- GPS (support A-GPS), GLONASS
Options productive smartphone is very simple. In addition to the modest size box unit hides inside the cable USB Type-C (can be inserted either side), the power supply to the 5V and 2A and screen.
On sale will be two versions of the productive smartphone OnePlus 2 – with 16 GB of built-in and 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal and 4 GB of RAM. Another interesting fact is that the smartphone will be two versions – international and Chinese. A difference will lie in the shell over the Android 5.1.
As for the design of the productive smartphone, then all without any elaborate features. The body is made of plastic, with metal frames and the screen is covered with protective glass Gorilla Glass 4. interesting feature is that when you order you can choose the color, texture and material of the back cover. It can be dark or light wood, bamboo, or even fiber. In the basic version – is a black rough plastic. Of course, from the point of view of ergonomics – it’s cool because we must try to drop his smartphone from his hand, but, in fact, it is a soft sandpaper. Well, honestly – no you pleasant tactile sensations, like I say it was at the Samsung Galaxy S5 with its oily battery cover. But in fact, all this stuff because you can change this cover and then the productive smartphone will be transformed!