After reading the article, you’ll learn how to perform Huawei Mate 8 hard reset or factory reset. This method allows you to remove unlock pattern, password and fix any software errors.
Huawei Mate 8 hard reset means that all the settings and applications will be reset to the factory. Thus, you will clear the internal memory of your smartphone.
However, if there is important data on your phone, such as contacts, photos, applications, etc., then you should make a backup.
So, let’s see how to perform Huawei Mate 8 hard reset.
Huawei Mate 8 hard reset
- First, your phone should be completely turned off. Press and hold Power button for 5-7 seconds to turn it off.
- Then find Volume UP (+) key and Power key. Press and hold them until recovery menu appears.
- Recovery menu on Huawei Mate 8 has 3 options: reboot, wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache.
- Click on second option “Wipe data/factory reset”. If touch screen does not work, then you can use Volume Down (-) to select and Power button to confirm.
- Once again click on “Wipe data/factory reset”.
- Wait until the process Factory reset will be completed.
- Then you will be returned to the first menu. Here you should select “Reboot system now”.
That’s all! You have done Huawei Mate 8 hard reset. Now you can use it you can set it up from scratch or restore your data from backup.
Leave a Reply