Today we tell you about few methods to perform Meizu MX4 hard reset.
Before performing hard reset Meizu, we recommend you to back up your personal data.
Method 1: Meizu MX4 Soft reset
The soft reset is a simple and easy way to restore the factory settings for Meizu MX4. On the other hand, this method does not solve any major problems, but it may increase the speed of smartphone and some small errors.
- Press and hold Power button, and then select “Power off” on the smartphone screen.
- After a complete shutdown, remove the back cover and remove the battery, SIM-card and MicroSD-card memory.
- Wait 15 seconds and insert the above items back.
- Turn your smartphone.
That’s all! If you are unable to solve the problem, try a second method to perform Meizu MX4 hard reset.
Method 2: Meizu MX4 hard reset via the Settings menu.
This method is more radical, because all data and settings of your Meizu MX4 will be deleted. Therefore, if you store important files on your phone, it is recommended to make a backup.
- Turn on Meizu MX4 and go to the Settings menu.
- Select “Backup and reset.” Click “Reset”.
- Next, you need to confirm that you agree to erase all data and return Meizu MX4 to factory settings.
- Wait until the hard reset process completed. Restart your smartphone.
Method 3: Meizu MX4 hard reset using buttons
Last method to perform Meizu MX4 hard reset using a special key combination.
- Turn off the Meizu MX4.
- Press and hold Volume Up button (Vol +) and Power button. When you see Meizu logo on the screen of your smartphone, you can release the buttons.
- Next you will see the Flyme icon and two options. Select Clear data and click on Start.
- Wait until the process completed, and then restart your smartphone.
At the moment, it is all known methods to perform Meizu MX4 hard reset.