Detailed guide on how you can perform Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro hard reset.
Recent research indicates that Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro is one of the most popular smartphone of Chinese company. Users like smartphone for several reasons: 3GB of RAM, 32GB flash memory, powerful processor Snapdragon 650, 16-MP main camera, fingerprint reader, etc. At the same, its price is only $180. It is no wonder that Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro has become one of the best-selling smartphone of Xiaomi.
But we are here not to praise smartphone. If you are interested in question Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro hard reset, then you if you have problems with your smartphone. Maybe, you forget unlock pattern or password from your smartphone. Also various system errors may cause to make Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro hard reset.
In any case, whatever the reason, we will tell about the good way to do hard reset Xiaomi smartphone.
Note: Instructions may not be suitable for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro with MTK processor and locked Bootloader. Before peforming hard reset you need to unlock Bootloader. How to do it you can read in this article – “How to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi – Detailed instructions“.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro hard reset: instruction
- First, you need to turn off your smartphone.
- Then you need to go into Recovery mode. To do this, press and hold Power button and Volume Down button. Hold the buttons until MIUI logo appears. After that you may release buttons.
- You will see MAINMENU with 4 options: Reboot, Wipe & Reset, Install update and Power off.
- Select «Wipe & Reset».
- Then anther menu appears with 4 options that offer clean different sections of your smartphone.
- Select «Wipe all data». This means that all internal phone memory will be deleted.
- Wait for the process, and then click OK.
- It only remains to restart the smartphone. Select “Reboot”.
It is a complete guide to perform Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro hard reset with MIUI firmware. If you have a different firmware, the instruction may not be suitable.