Ainol Crystal is a popular Chinese tablet. However, like any Chinese tablet or smartphone, it can have software failures and errors. For example, I couldn’t enable Wi-Fi, as much as I tried. The only solution was Ainol Crystal hard reset.
You can use this method to remove unlock pattern, erase all user data from tablet or fix other software errors.
Now I’ll tell you how I performed Ainol Crystal hard reset.
- First, you need to turn off the tablet.
- Then press POWER + VOLUME UP. Hold the buttons for some seconds. If nothing happens, then try to press and hold POWER + VOLUME DOWN.
- After some time you will see company logo. Release POWER button, but continue to hold VOLUME button.
- Then you will enter Android recovery mode. It is a special mode that is used to restore the tablet.
- You need to select “Wipe data/factory reset”.
- Then confirm your choice by selecting “Yes – delete all user data”.
- Hard reset process is started. Wait for completion.
- After that select “Wipe cache”.
- Your tablet will be cleared of all errors, junk files and forgotten password. It will reboot itself.
So, using this method Ainol Crystal hard reset, you can fix the system bugs and clean the internal memory.