Quick guide how to perform hard reset Vivo Y15. This method can be used to unlock your smartphone, remove pattern, delete personal data, fix bugs, and more.
There are two ways to do hard reset Vivo Y15 and restore factory settings. We consider each of them.
Our guide offers a visual screenshots that will help you to perform hard reset.
- First, you need to turn off the smartphone.
- Then press and hold Power button + Volume Up button.
- Vivo logo will appear on phone screen. Hold the buttons until you will see special Vivo recovery menu, like the image below:
- Select “Wipe data” and press Power button.
- Once again select “Wipe data”.
- Confirm that you agree to start the process. It is said that the hard reset can’t be reversed.
- Wait until a message appears that says about successful completion of the process. Select OK.
- Then return to the previous menu by clicking “Back” and select “Reboot system now”.
This is a universal method hard reset Vivo Y15 that can solve a lot of problems with your smartphone.