If you’re reading this article, you probably forgot the unlock pattern and you want to perform Huawei S7 hard reset.
Huawei S7 Features
The tablet has the full name Huawei IDEOS S7. It is compact tablet that is equipped with screen of 7-inches and resolution 800 x 480. You can use tablet for high-speed access to the Internet, watch movies, listen to music, view news feeds, visit social networking sites and make purchases at online-stores.
Huawei S7 is powered by Android operating system. Also it supports H.264 / MPEG4 standard, MP3, PCM, etc. Besides, the device can be connected to audio system, TV or Android smartphone.
Huawei S7 hard reset
Carefully follow the instructions below to remove unlock pattern and return to factory settings.
Note: Huawei S7 hard reset will erase all data from your tablet. Try to unlock the tablet using Google account. If you can not do it, then perform hard reset.
- First, turn off the tablet.
- Huawei is one of the few tablets that allows you to remove battery. You must remove the battery from the back panel for a few seconds, and insert it back.
- Press and hold the Volume Down (-) button and Power button at the same time.
- After a few seconds the control buttons below the screen lights up. Continue to hold buttons.
- When you see CLARO logo on tablet screen, you can release buttons.
- Then everything will be automatically. You do not need to do anything.
- When hard reset will be completed, the tablet turns on itself.
As you can see, it’s very simple. Now you can make Huawei S7 hard reset and fix the problem with your tablet.