Sony C1905 hard reset or restore to factory settings is the most extreme feature, but sometimes it is the only way to solve your problems or remove all information from the device.
It is important to understand that this process is irreversible, and it will remove from the device all contact information, SMS and MMS, as well as installed apps, games, etc.
The data stored on MicroSD memory card will not be deleted, if you do not put a checkmark Erase the memory card when you will make hard reset.
After Sony C1905 hard reset process, your smartphone will be in the condition as you bought it in the store. It means that operating system will be completely clean, free of settings and apps.
There are several ways how to make Sony C1905 hard reset. Let’s look at them in more detail.
Method №1. Sony C1905 hard reset with Recovery mode
The method will be useful for those users whose smartphone does not turn on or people that forget their unlock pattern. This method just for you.
- Completely turn off the device. For the best effect, if possible, remove the battery and insert it again.
- Then you need simultaneously press and hold following key combinations: Power + Volume UP.
- After some time you will enter Recovery mode. You can use volume UP/Down keys to navigate through the menu and Power button to select.
- When you get to the Recovery mode, you need to select menu item called “Wipe data/reset.
- Next, confirm selection and agree that all data will be erased – “Yes – delete all user data”.
- After that, restart your phone by selecting “Reboot system now”.
Done! That’s steps for Sony C1905 hard reset.
Method №2. Sony C1905 hard reset with Settings menu
- Open Settings menu and select “Backup & reset”.
- Choose “Factory data reset”.
- Now click “Reset phone”.
- Agree that all data will be erased. Click on “Erase everything”.
Then the phone will reboot and you will get a device with default settings.