Hard Reset also called factory reset, wipe and format. Why do you need Acer Iconia Tab A701 hard reset? The fact that every Android device begins to work slower after some time of active using. Also you may have different system errors or you have forgot unlock pattern.
If your tablet have some problems, you can make a Acer Iconia Tab A701 hard reset and return its factory conditions. All you need is to press some key combination.
The main disadvantage of Iconia Tab A701 hard reset that all personal files, contacts, applications and photos are deleted. So you need to make a backup of important files.
If your device has MicroSD card, it is recommended to remove it at the time of Iconia Tab A701 hard reset procedure. Also your device should be charged at least 80%.
Instruction Acer Iconia Tab A701 Hard Reset:
- First, you need to turn off your tablet.
- Then you have to slide lock lever to the left side.
- Hold down Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time.
- When you feel little vibration from your tablet, you may release Power button and slide lock lever to the right side until you will see following two lines on the screen:
At the same time it is necessary to continue hold Volume UP button;
- In the upper left corner the line of formatting appears. So you can monitor the Iconia Tab A701 hard reset
- After a while your tablet turns on with the factory settings, as if you just bought it at the store.
That’s all! We hope that you were able to do a Iconia Tab A701 hard reset and solve your problems with tablet.