Any smartphone cannot work forever. This rule also applies to mobile device lumia 640. Of course, modern smartphones are very powerful and work without bugs. However, sometimes it happens that smartphone begin to work very slowly, or even worse, it does not turn on at all.
As you know, smartphones do not have a reset button, unlike computers. Even if you remove the battery, you still do not return your phone to factory settings.
The ideal solution is to hard reset windows phone lumia 640. Hard reset allows you to quickly remove the pattern, or password that you have forgotten. So you will not need to contact an expensive repair service.
Many people are interested in question: “What will happen after hard reset windows phone lumia 640 and can I harm my phone?” Using the hard reset, you just restore smartphone to the state in which you bought it in the store. Moreover, all the data on smartphone will be deleted. Therefore, one of the main recommendation is to make a backup of all important data to a memory card or computer.
Also, you can use special software for data recovery after hard reset windows phone lumia 640.
Method 1 hard reset windows phone lumia 640:
- Go to Settings;
- Find “About Windows Phone”;
- At the bottom is a button “reset your phone”;
- Wait for reboot and reset all settings.
Let’s start with the fact that if you have not very significant failures in the software, you can use the following method.
Method 2 hard reset windows phone lumia 640:
- Press and hold down Volume button and Power button until your lumia 640 starts to vibrate 3 times.
- Then after a few seconds your lumia 640 will restart and will return to factory settings.
Sometimes the method is not very efficient, and then we need to follow a different path.
Method 3 hard reset windows phone lumia 640:
- The first thing to do – turn off your lumia 640.
- The next step is to press Power button until you feel the vibration as soon as you feel that you need to release the “Power” and hold down the Volume Down button. Hold it until the moment when display shows an exclamation mark.
- Next, press and release the following key combination: Volume Up, Volume Down, Power, Volume Down and smartphone will be rebooted.
- Now you have to wait until the reset is complete and enjoy a great working condition of your lumia 640.
This is all the methods that you can use to hard reset windows phone lumia 640.